Wicks Unlimited is certified by the RAL Quality Mark.
Manufactures of candles are only allowed to mark candles with the RAL Quality Mark if they stick to the strict standards of the European Quality Association for Candles regarding burning duration, raw material and burning behavior. The compliance of these standards is supervised by the DEKRA Umwelt GmbH.
What does the RAL Quality Mark mean – for consumers?
The RAL Quality Mark is the visible sign of quality proved candles and guarantees to consumers the following benefits:
- The candle burns as long as specified on the packaging.
- Minimized smoking and soot of candles and with it minimized contamination of the room air.
- Only high-quality wicks, free of impurities are used in production.
- The manufacturers are obliged to use neither polluted raw materials nor hazardous candle colors and lacquer.
- Candles show constant and reliable shapes, measurements, and properties of the wick.
- Safe and reliable when used according to instructions.